The orthopedic spine specialists at Triangle Surgery Center (TSC) provide the highest quality outpatient surgical care. Our outpatient surgery center is an innovative ambulatory surgical center, unique in the region for providing cost-effective, convenient, and high-quality procedures.
Surgical treatment for back, spine, and neck conditions and injuries demands precise, expert care, but they do not have to be conducted in a traditional hospital setting. Ambulatory surgery centers offer a more intimate and comfortable setting.
Surgery for Spine, Neck, and Back Pain
Back and neck pain are common complaints that bring patients to orthopedic spine surgeons. When nonsurgical treatments fail to bring adequate relief, spinal surgeons provide additional options.
Spine surgery is a big decision, but for many patients, it brings relief from ongoing pain and poor mobility. If you have tried giving an injury time to heal, using pain relievers, or attending physical therapy and still have pain, you could be a good candidate for surgery. Consider these signs that it is time to consider spine or back surgery:
- Nonsurgical treatments have not helped
- Pain is significant enough to limit normal activities
- There is a loss of sensation or ability to control an arm or leg
- There is a loss of bladder or bowel control
- A specific and surgically treatable condition or injury is causing symptoms
The orthopedic spine surgeons at TSC will discuss all of these factors with you and help you make a shared decision about surgery.
The Most Advanced Spine, Neck, and Back Treatment in the Region
Our orthopedic spine and back surgeons treat a wide range of symptoms, conditions, and injuries that cause pain and disability:
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Spine Fractures
- Spinal Instability
- Herniated or Ruptured Disc
- Slipped Vertebrae (Spondylolisthesis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sacroiliac Disorders
- Nervous System Disorders
Advanced, Comprehensive, and Patient-Centered Spine Surgery
Triangle Surgery Center’s surgeons are among the most skilled in the region. They are board-certified and have advanced training in many spinal surgeries:
- Lumbar Discectomy/Microdiscectomy
- Lumbar Decompression
- Percutaneous Lumbar Discectomy
- Lumbar Hemilaminotomy/Foraminotomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Posterior Lumbar Fusion: PLIF, TLIF
- Minimally Invasive Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Percutaneous Posterior Lumbar Pedicle Screw Instrumentation
- Percutaneous Lumbar Facet Screw Instrumentation
- Anterior Lumbar Fusion: ALIF, XLIF/ DLIF, AxiaLIF
- Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty for Fracture Treatment
- Coflex Procedure
- Lumbar Total Disc Replacement
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy & Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy & Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Spinal Fusion Procedure
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Total Disc Replacement
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Scoliosis Correction
Our surgeons offer minimally invasive spine surgery whenever possible. They are experienced in these procedures that require smaller incisions and less healing and recovery time.
Choose TSC for Advanced Spine Care in a Better Setting
Facing spine surgery can be scary and overwhelming, but TSC is different from a traditional hospital. Run by physicians, it is patient-focused and more intimate than a hospital. Our goal is to provide the highest quality surgical care that is also cost-effective.
TSC is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center and the first in the state to receive AAAHC Advanced Orthopedic Certification. You are in good hands here. If you are ready to start thinking about spine surgery for your back pain, consult with one of our physicians.