The surgeons and medical staff of Triangle Surgery Center wish to assure you we remain committed to taking proactive precautions for the health and well-being of our patients.
At Triangle Surgery Center, our leaders stay up to date with current COVID-19 safeguards and standards set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).
By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain patient safety while providing the highest level of surgical care. Our precautionary measures are:
- Patients experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call your surgeon’s office to reschedule your surgery. If you should develop symptoms on the day of surgery, call the Surgery Center directly at 919-596-8524 between 6:00am and 5:00pm. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH SOMEONE TO REPORT YOUR SYMPTOMS.
- A PCR test for COVID-19 will be required prior to surgery for patients without proof of vaccination (Moderna/Pfizer series of two or J&J).
- All patients and visitors are screened for symptoms before entering Triangle Surgery Center, including temperature checks and a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- TWO visitors are permitted per patient. Minors are not permitted to accompany visitors unless they are the patient.
- One visitor will be allowed back to pre-op to sit with the patient. If the patient is a minor, both parent may accompany the pediatric patient back to pre-op.
- Food is prohibited in the lobby and common areas. Drinks must be covered.